Want to Learn More?
Each year we receive thousands of applications from students looking for funding to attend a postsecondary institution of their choice. We are able fund their dreams because of the generous community of donors that make what we do possible.
All media inquires should be directed to Kathleen Elliott, Development Director:
410-415-5558 or email@example.com
- Central Scholarship provides need-based funding for students looking to attend career-training programs, undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs, and post-graduate certificates
- In 2013, Central Scholarship received over 6,000 applications from students
- In 2013, Central Scholarship committed over $1 Million in scholarships and interest-free loans to 343 students
- In 2013, over one third of our scholarship recipients were the first in their family to attend college
- Central Scholarship is 100% privately funded