Want to Learn More?
Each year we receive thousands of applications from students looking for funding to attend a postsecondary institution of their choice. We are able fund their dreams because of the generous community of donors that make what we do possible.
All media inquires should be directed to Lucy Sytov, Marketing & Annual Fund Manager:
410-415-5558 or email@example.com
- Central Scholarship provides need-based funding for students looking to attend career-training programs, undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs, and post-graduate certificates
- In 2014, we funded 221 degree-seeking students and 109 certificate training students
- In 2014, 31% of our recipients were the first in their family to attend college
- In 2014, 48% of our recipients were enrolled in Maryland colleges or universities
- Central Scholarship is 100% privately funded