Helping Students Achieve Since 1924
Central Scholarship enables students to pursue education or training after high school through scholarships and interest-free loans that fund the gap after all other financial aid has been awarded. Established in 1924 and with over $1 million in scholarships awarded annually, we screen student applications according to criteria established by our donors. With a deep connection to our students and the local community, our uniqueness is in our approach: we are investing in the future of our students, their families and the neighborhoods in which they live.
Latest From The Blog
Spring College Cash RecapPosted 05.05.15
Central Scholarship’s College Cash series covers a range of topics including Finding Money for College, Managing Student Loans, and What Parents Need to Know. Our April seminars cover Managing Student Loans and are free and open to the public. …Continue Reading...
- Spring College Cash Recap Posted 05.05.15
- Ben Block, Environmentalist Posted 04.29.15
- Shoe City App Deadline 4/30 Posted 04.02.15
- Donna, Social Worker Posted 03.26.15
- Who Succeeds and Why Posted 03.19.15
- Free April Seminars: Managing Student Loans Posted 03.17.15
- One Month Left to Apply Posted 03.04.15 More Blog Posts…