Helping Students Achieve Since 1924
Central Scholarship enables students to pursue education or training after high school through scholarships and interest-free loans that fund the gap after all other financial aid has been awarded. Established in 1924 and with over $1 million in scholarships awarded annually, we screen student applications according to criteria established by our donors. With a deep connection to our students and the local community, our uniqueness is in our approach: we are investing in the future of our students, their families and the neighborhoods in which they live.
Latest From The Blog
Congrats, Laura & SimonePosted 05.28.15
Congratulations to Laura Bartolomei-Hill and Simone Abe, our first 2015 College Cash® winners. In order to be eligible for a College Cash® Scholarship, students attend a community seminar and submit an essay to Central Scholarship about their take…Continue Reading...
- Congrats, Laura & Simone Posted 05.28.15
- 2014 Annual Report Posted 05.20.15
- Encouraging A Better Approach to Student Debt Posted 05.12.15
- Spring College Cash Recap Posted 05.05.15
- Ben Block, Environmentalist Posted 04.29.15
- Shoe City App Deadline 4/30 Posted 04.02.15
- Donna, Social Worker Posted 03.26.15 More Blog Posts…