Helping Students Achieve Since 1924
Central Scholarship enables students to pursue education or training after high school through scholarships and interest-free loans that fund the gap after all other financial aid has been awarded. Established in 1924 and with over $1 million in scholarships awarded annually, we screen student applications according to criteria established by our donors. With a deep connection to our students and the local community, our uniqueness is in our approach: we are investing in the future of our students, their families and the neighborhoods in which they live.
Latest From The Blog
2014 Annual ReportPosted 05.20.15
Central Scholarship’s 2014 Annual Report is now available hot off the press. Outside of offering scholarships and interest-free loans, Central Scholarship branched out in several ways. We offered more free College Cash seminars in the comm…Continue Reading...
- 2014 Annual Report Posted 05.20.15
- Encouraging A Better Approach to Student Debt Posted 05.12.15
- Spring College Cash Recap Posted 05.05.15
- Ben Block, Environmentalist Posted 04.29.15
- Shoe City App Deadline 4/30 Posted 04.02.15
- Donna, Social Worker Posted 03.26.15
- Who Succeeds and Why Posted 03.19.15 More Blog Posts…