Helping Students Achieve Since 1924
Central Scholarship enables students to pursue education or training after high school through scholarships and interest-free loans that fund the gap after all other financial aid has been awarded. Established in 1924 and with over $1 million in scholarships awarded annually, we screen student applications according to criteria established by our donors. With a deep connection to our students and the local community, our uniqueness is in our approach: we are investing in the future of our students, their families and the neighborhoods in which they live.
Latest From The Blog
Congrats, DemetriusPosted 06.29.15
One essay that stood out from the rest of the College Cash® applicant pool belonged to Demetrius Marcoulides. Relating the financial aid process to his background in the restaurant industry, he intertwined the cooking process with the financial a…Continue Reading...
- Congrats, Demetrius Posted 06.29.15
- Get To Know Your Loans Posted 06.25.15
- Student Loan Debt Numbers Posted 06.15.15
- We Are Paying Off Student Loan Debt Posted 06.02.15
- Congrats, Laura & Simone Posted 05.28.15
- 2014 Annual Report Posted 05.20.15
- Encouraging A Better Approach to Student Debt Posted 05.12.15 More Blog Posts…